Wednesday 5 December 2012

November Favourites


 

No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser: Brilliant for quicky cleaning brushes between proper washes. So simple, just pump out a little onto a few sheets of tissue paper and gently swish around to clean. I think it was around £8 so affordable too. 

V05 Dry Shampoo: I used to always use Batiste and it does the job but it can leave hair feeling very dry so I tried this a month or so back and have repuchased it since. It is much better in my opinion, nice smell and feels lighter in the hair. My new favourite. 

The Body Shop Almond Body Butter: Great for the winter months when my skin feels dry as this is very thick and rich. It does take a while to soak in fully but I like that in the evening and it smells amazing, just like marzipan, as you would expect. 

Essie Lady Godiva: I love wearing dark nails, all year round really and this colour is a very deep, dark red with a sort of brown in it too. I have fairly long nails but I think this looks lovely on shorter nails too.   

Ardell Lash Grip: My favourite lashes are the Demi Wispies which I have used for about 4 years now and I think their glue is the best I've tried too (never used Duo, which I hear is the best) so I though I would buy a larger version of the glue that's included with the lashes. Dries well, a nice thick consistency, I find the eyelure glue too thin. This was about £5 from Sallys. 

Maybelline 24H Colour Tattoo 'Tough as Taupe': Bought this in the summer and never used it but I used it a week ago and really like it, such an easy way of adding a bit of drama to your eye make up and it does last really well without creasing. 

L'oreal Caresse 401 Rebel Red: Bought this on a whim recently as I have been loving wearing a red or dark lip but as it's so cold my lips have felt dry and have been slapping on lots of lip balm so I thought this would be a great  inbetween with it being a tinted balm. It is really pigmented and is such a pretty colour. 

Real Techniques Setting Brush: I wasn't sure what this brush was called as I dont use it for setting myself, I use it as a concealer brush, mainly around the eye area as I think it is the perfect size and it blends in concealer really well.  

Rachel x 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment