Friday 26 April 2013

Miss KG Shoes


I had been lusting after these shoes by Kurt Geiger Miss KG for some months now but just wasn't sure about the £75 price tag. It isn't too pricey but I just couldn't part with my money so I left it and then noticed they were having a sale and these were originally reduced to £45 but with a £5 delivery charge. Is it just me or do you begrudge paying for delivery? Anyway, I kept my eye on them and when I finally caved I was pleasently surprised to see they had been reduced further to £29 and with free delivery. Now we're talking. I was so impressed with the delivery, I ordered Tuesday morning and they arrived Wednesday. I instagrammed them and I intend to wear them for my Graduation, which isn't until November, so we'll see on the day but I think they are the perfect 'special' shoe. They are formal with the black suede and a good 4'' heel but the stone detail on the front is even more beatiful in real life. So happy I managed to bag these. 

Roll on Graduation..

No comments:

Post a Comment