Thursday 11 April 2013

Review: No7 Makeup Brush Cleanser



I can honestly say that it has only been in the last year that I have become really interested in makeup brushes, the makeup itself? Always, but brushes? I could take or leave and I just stuck to a few basics that I had 'adopted' off of my sister who is a qualified makeup artist so had plenty of brushes laying around. 

So, having now invested in some brushes I wanted to take care of them and I used to use a gentle shampoo which I hear can work well, but I have actually destroyed a foundation brush once as I washed it incorrectly so I was so happy when I stumbled upon the No7 Makeup Brush Cleanser in Boots, it retails for £8 but I bought it when I had a £5 voucher they very often do so it was a bargain at £3. I use just per brush one full pump onto kitchen towel paper and sweep it across to remove any product built up on your brushes. It works wonderfully well and cleans very deeply considering there's nor rubbign involveed however it  does advise to do a deep clean of your brushes once a month. 
I absolutely reccomend this product and I would repurchase this even at full price in the future. 

What do you use to clean your brushes?

Rachel xo

1 comment: