Friday 17 May 2013

Eye care for the twenty-something.


I am 22 years old and I have recently embarked on the latest addition to my skin care routine. I wanted to pamper my peepers but there is so much on the market, it can be overwhelming and difficult to pinpoint the product for you. 

I knew I didn't need anything too strong as I don't as of yet have any wrinkles to fill or dark circles to cover. What I did want was something to hydrate the skin under my eyes as I figured hydrated skin is happy skin. 

The NSpa brand is stocked in Asda and this eye cream is a purse- friendly £3. It claims to restore softness and reduce dark circles and puffiness. It is packed full of good stuff naming ginseng, vitamin E, avocado and jojoba oil as just a few. 

It is a very creamy consistency and has a lovely fresh scent. It states you can use this as a lip treatment too, which of course, being the beauty explorer I am, I have and I can confirm it is just a luscious for your lips. 

I am really enjoying using this product. It has really softened my skin and is a welcome application each morning and night. Eye bags, be gone! 

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment