Monday 3 June 2013

Lust List: Pastels

Lust List: Pastels

This lust list has unintentionally adopted a pastel hue but it is pretty so I aren't complaining. 

The chartreuse coloured shirt from Topshop has already made its way to my wardrobe as I couldn't resist something so bright.  Worn with my faithful joni jeans and sleeves rolled up,it is a lovely little outfit.
 I am all for a good white tee as they are a staple piece. Love the slogan too. 

Ahh these lilac shorts, Topshop, are keeping me up at night, they aren't in stock in my size and I know I could style these in lots of ways. Want, want, want. They could be worn on holiday, with a clean cut tee, styled up a black top and heels or even transfer over to colder months with tights and a leather jacket. Such a versatile piece to justify the slightly steeper price tag. I am now on the hunt for these or something similar. 

Another Topshop item on my list, peach silk cami, can be layered with either my white or black blazer. So pretty for this time of year and only £18. 

Final thing is this white wrap front dress, I know I wont actually ever buy this but it can still be admired from afar. I have read such bad reviews on this and the red verison on Topshop's website- mainly concerning how the wrap feature- which is what makes it special, gapes quite a lot. Now, being a fuller bust myself I stand no chance in pulling this off. 

I have been doing some work experience these past two weeks and I had such a fun time but lord, it has tired me out. I've now found myself my first 'post-uni' job and I'm contracted until Xmas so I will have a steady time schedule and even better, a steady income so I hope to really work on my blog as I have thoroughly caught the blogging bug- I read them everyday and have a million and one unfinished drafts so if you do like to read, please stick around! 

Happy Summer, so glad we are finally having some proper weather. 
Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment