Wednesday 27 November 2013

Christmas Wishlist: Beauty

Christmas Wishlist: beauty

So I've collated a wishlist for Christmas over here on I Want It All and heads up- I use the term 'wishlist' loosely as, as you can see, it's more of a ''I'll take one of everything'' blur. What can I say? I'm curious about lots of beauty products out there a.ka. just plain greedy. 

My bulging virtual basket is so full to the brim I thought I'd better bring some sort of order to it and so we have the categories of it beauty, fashion and things you can file under etc. 

If you haven't guessed already, today I'm talking beauty. 

Clinique Moisture Surge I tried this when I had an impromptu sleepover at my big Sis's over the weekend and sans overnight kit I had to rummage through her stash and I tried this. After my first and only use, I was seriously impressed and I loved it on my skin. I don't know if I can wait for Santa on this one.

Essie Topless & Barefoot Could this be perfect nude? It isn't available in Boots' Essie range so I've never seen it IRL but it looks de-lish. 

MAC Smut I've finally taken the plunge and asked Santa for a MAC quad palette and I picked Antiqued as my first of four shades. I'm now debating on what else to pick and Smut looks pretty promising for a good everyday fuss free smokey eye.

REN Glycolatic Radiance Renew Mask One of those products I've heard so much about but wondered if I need it myself? The gel like texture isn't what I'm used to in a mask and I don't know if I'd enjoy having it but I'm sure I'd reap the rewards post application.

NARS Lip Pencil. In any shade, I'm not fussy though I did spot a fave youtuber of mine, ttsandra with some delightful looking shades on a recent haul video, I'll investigate further and inform Santa.

Bumble and bumble Dryspun Finish Spray. The lady at a Bumble counter in Boots eagerly sprayed lashings of this through my hair and I was less than impressed with it after hearing so much hype. Then when I had a second go myself recently, I really liked how I used it myself, knowing my hair's texture and how I like to style it. I'm tempted by this one... But then I may have found a dupe.. More to come on that.  

Zoeva brushes. Always looking to expand my brush collection but also wanting to be able to afford to eat afterwards, the brand Zoeva has caught my eye after seeing a few bloggers mention them, they look a lot like some of the popular MAC brushes for a fraction of the price. 

Stella McCartney Perfume. A lovely scent which I have oddly never owned my own bottle. I've worked my wya through many a sample of this perfume and it works well for a day and evening scent.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment. I know I could say this about every beauty product I want in order to justify a purchase but I need an eyecream. I've dabbled with Clinique, Clarins and well worthy one from Asda's own brand but I haven't found the right one for me yet and the sound of this one from Kiehls sounds scrumptious, it has avocado in it, perhaps my favourite food ever, so I think it's right I try it.

Origins Out Of Trouble Mask. Love Origins, love masks and I do suffer the odd blemish so this sounds like a winner to me.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius Love the smell of Soap and Glory products and this offers soft and sweet smelling feet. What is not to love?

GHD  Straighteners. My pair of GHD are on their last legs after my boyfriend gifted me with some over 4 years ago and I'm due am upgrade before mine kick the bucket. 

There are still so many things I could write about that are sat on my disgustingly long Christmas list scrawled into my notebook, I might have to make a Beauty volume 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment