1. I have lived in Spain.
2. I hate bannas, the taste, texture, smell.
3. I had braces.
4. I was never too fussed about the shop 'Zara' but after living in a small city in Spain, and it being the only shop really, I am now in love with everything in there.
5. My favourite author is Tess Gerritsen
6. I have been given blood.
7. I have been with my boyfriend for over 7 years now.
8. I love wearing black, and grey.
9. My nails grow really nicely and I am always complimented on them.
10. I speak Spanish, French and I am currently learning Italian.
11. I love watching cooking programmes, my favourite is The Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten)
12. I had never properly travelled on a bus until I moved to Spain
13. I live in the countryside.
14. I have a Special Commendation award off of my local Police.
15. I wish Starbucks did their Toffee Nut Latte all year round.
16. Clarins is my favourite skincare brand, thanks to my sister introducing me to it. Expensive habit.
17. I once met Gok Wan at a train station and had my picture taken with him, he was lovely!
18. Giant strawberries are my favourite sweets
19. At Christmas, it is tradition in what order we go downstairs on Xmas morning, I'm first.
20. A few of my favourite TV shows - Homeland, The Walking Dead, Modern Family, Game of Thrones.
21. I always use a comb in my hair, not a brush.
22. I have enough hair masks to last me through an apocalypse but I will always buy more.
23. I love sushi, with wasabi, pickled ginger, the lot.
24. I have my ears pierced twice in each ear but rarely wear earrings.
25. Obsessed with checking the Mail Online, all day, every day.
26. The Ardell Demi Wispies are my favourite eyelashes.
27. I am not a hat person, I am trying to rectify this though.
28. I don't know exactly know what I want to do when I graduate.
29. I can't dance, I have zero natural rhtyhm.
30. My 'go-to' shampoo and conditioner are the Dove Pro-age, cheap, readily available and love how they work on my hair.
31. I am always making lists.
32. The first ever Wedding I went to, I was a Bridesmaid at, so didn't really know what to expect.
33. One wall in my bedroom back home is full of pictures, including a painting my boyfriend painted of me :)
34. I wear a necklace that I got off of my boyfriend for Christmas back in 2005 every day.
35. I think I am verging on obsessed with eyebrows, I like them big.
36. At primary school, I was the only girl in the whole year for year 1. Yes, I went to a small school.
37. I will be 22 on the 19th February and I love when it is my birthday.
38. I love mayonaise.
39. I can read really fast.
40. My favourite quote, which I tell everybody is 'Do not regret growing older. It is a privilige denied to many'
41. Aubergine is my favourite vegetable.
42. I change my nail polish every 2 days, sometimes everyday, I get bored quickly.
43. When Blake Lively had red hair, I love that colour but aren't brave enough to do it,
44. The nicest perfume I've ever had is Andre Gas 'Ensoileille Moi', was given it as a gift when I worked in Limoges, France and have pined for another bottle ever since.
45. I like knowing the end to a film before I've watched it, I'm all for spoilers.
46. I'm not much of a cryer.
47. My favourite lipstick would have to be GOSH 153 Flirty Orange
48. I didn't drive until I was 20.
49. My last meal would have to be Mexican food, with lots of guacamole.
50. I have a small but great group of friends.