Thursday 28 February 2013

Out of my comfort zone

Out of my comfort zone


Ok, so I have to say that I don't really see myself wearing this but I do like the look of it and I have been having thoughts I can't shake off to go an buy some hoop earrings, I looked in topshop today but didn't see anything I liked and I am careful no cross into (for lack of a better word) 'chav' territory which can happen. I love seeing sweat pants dressed up and I wish I knew how to do it right and pull it off myself.

I had a denim jacket 3 years ago when I was a Fresher at Uni, and I wore it quite a lot but it seems to have gone walkies so I might have to do a repurchase if I want to have one for this summer, although I did buy a new jacket (not denim) today so don't think I can justify buying another. We will see. 

White heels, they have the association with Essex and I've never had a pair but I saw a picture (can't remember specifically where now) during LFW and they were styled so well that I want to try it too.

This is a bit of an 'urban glam' look, if that can even qualify as a 'look' (I am just making it up as I go along) and like I've said, different to my usual taste but that is what's fun about fashion, I might have a play with this and see what I can rustle up from the back of my wardrobe. 

Is there any style that you like the look of but haven't tried yourself? 

Rachel xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment