Thursday 28 February 2013

Pretty Nude

Pretty Nude




I think I am having a 'pretty' moment and gravitating towards soft colours and fabrics, which is apt for the coming Spring season. 

The pink shirt is Topshop, I love a simple shirt and I would wear this with my trusty Leigh jeans. 

The bracelet is Topshop and only £7.50. Just a little touch of gold and if I was wearing a delicate outfit, this would stand out nicely. 

The fringe top is also Topshop, I absolutely love the look of this top and went into my local Topshop today to see if they had it in to see how it is in person as I think it looks cropped? But it doesn't mention anything like that on the website. Might just bite the bullet and order it to see myself. I want to love it, as it looks so beautiful with the tassles and the intricate lace design.  

Another Topshop item, (trusty old Toppers for you) this beige dress with lace panels. It does look like something you could go to a wedding in but it looks elegant and this one item is you whole outfit sorted, you would just need some swishing hair to team with it for the whole romantic look. 

I have tried nail wraps before and not had much luck with them but I am prepared to forgive and forget for these beauties. It looks as though you have just dipped your fingers into a rose garden. I will purcahse these if only to look and them, so pretty. 

The best 'til last. This H&M bag is quite pricey at £69.99 but as soon as I saw it online, I dropped it into my basket and clicked 'checkout'. I am sitting on my hands waiting for delivery. I think you have to go online to see it in it's full beauty. It is definitely inspired by the Prada Saffiano tote bag, it has one main compartment and to zipped pockets either side. I hope it lives up to the hype I have given it. Come on 4 working days delivery. I love getting a new bag. 

Rachel xo

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this pastel feel! the shirt and fringed top are gorgeous! I love your blog, and would love for us to follow each other! xx

    http://colourmein-sc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete