Thursday 21 February 2013

Review: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy



The Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner by Oraganix. I have always been interested in anything with the word 'keratin' on it for a hair product. Keratin is a key protein for your hair and nails and as my hair can be dry at times and snap off when it reaches a particular length, very frustrating, I knew I would enjoy these and hopefully benefit from their ingredients. The keratin is meant to be good for strenghtening the hair whilst the coconut oil softens, reduces frizz and adds shine, whilst smelling delicious I might add. I picked these up in Boots for around £4 each which is a great price for a reasonable size bottle.
The shampoo and conditioner are brown in colour, not too pretty but the conditioner in particular smells ah-mazing, almost like chocolate pudding, so good you could eat it. 
I definitely think these have made my hair much softer and smoother. Not too sure about strength just yet as I'm about half way through these but my boyfriend mentioned that my hair was looking fuller and healthier, and I haven't been using any new styling products so I'll give credit to these.
The conditioner is thick but not too heavy in my hair, and I even quickly run it through my roots right before I rinse my hair having concentrated on the ends and I haven't found my hair to get greasier any quicker. 
One slight negative on these is the shape of the bottle, once you have used about half the bottle, it becomes hard to squeeze out the product, but nothing leaving them upside down in the shower rack can't fix. 
I would repurchase these but I am alternating my shampoo and conditioner at the moment as I have a few on the go so we'll see how I feel once I've finished off the bottles. I am always on the look out for strengthening hair products and I have a few more favourites I'll mention later as well as any recommendations being greatly appreciated.  

Rachel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment