Monday 8 April 2013

Bronze Partners



Chanel's  Soleil Tan de Chanel and the Sephora 45 brush are a little combo I have going on and I am very pleased with. 

I bought the Sephora brush when I was living in Spain, but let's not get into that, I miss it and could waffle on about that all day long.

I purchased the brush with the intention of using it for liquid foundation, to buff the makeup into my skin ( I might add these were the days before Real Techniques). I like the brush a lot but since returning from Spain *sob* and the release of Real Techniques, I started using the expert face brush for my liquid foundation and the Sephora Mineral Powder brush sat at the back of my collection, feeling unloved. 

Soleil Tan de Chanel, I am on my second pot, jar, tub? of the stuff and I have to admit the first tub wasn't used to it's full potential. I never knew what brush to use with it and it got lost amongst my collection so when I reached for months later, it had dried up and looked a bit sorry for itself so I totted back the Chanel counter and paid another £31 with full intention of getting my money's worth this time around. Boy, have I.

I have been using them together for over a month now and have really enjoyed them both. It is so satisfying rediscovering something and actually find a job for them in your routine. 

I use Soleil Tan de Chanel in one of two ways; either as a base when I am having a 'lazy' day and use it all over my face and work it down my neck. A little tip is to start with your cheekbones as there you will get the most product pay off initially and it wont matter as that is where you want the darkest, to contour. 

On a 'full face' makeup day, I so my foundation and concealer then use the Chanel bronzer as a contour then once my makeup is complete, I can then just run over my cheeks and contour once again. 

Have you tried the Chanel bronzer? Is there a product you're happy to have rediscovered? 

Rachel xo 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh lovely! I really want to save up and buy this! x

    ReplyDelete