Friday 10 May 2013

Skirts

Skirts

Clockwise from top left Zara// Missguided// Kenzo// Zara// Topshop// ASOS// Zara. 

Lately I have been doing a little skirt flirting and there are an array of styles to pick from. I am usually a dress or jeans girl and my wardobe is definitely lacking in the skirts department.

You can not go wrong with a maxi skirt and this semi sheer number from Topshop is gorgeous. Perfect colour for Summer and this is a transitional piece that can be layered with a black chunky knit and boots as the months go on. Listen to me talking about A/W when our S/S has only just kicked in.

My absolute lust item is the Kenzo blue wrap skirt, the shape and structure of this skirt is flattering and could be styled for a day or evening look. Unfortunately it is out of my price range but a girl can dream. 

I have my eye on the green skirt form ZARA, I don't typically 'do' green but I think this would a good pop of colour to my wardrobe . Lime green is on trend currently so this darker hue would be a good compromise for myself. 



Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment