Monday 17 June 2013

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5



To be worthy of featuring on a 'beauty blog' this grubby tube leaves much to be desired and I am the first to admit that this tube has definitely seen better days- with the pristine white packaging that La Roche-Posay is so known for certainly being a thing of the past, but at least it shows I really have used this product, it has definitely earned it's wear and tear and anyway, I like to think of it as 'well-loved'. The Cicaplast Baume B5 is a repairing balm suitable for almost any purpose on any skin. It is a soothing and repairing balm that is best used on those pesky patches of dry, irritated skin. 

This multi-use balm is a handy essential for any beauty basket. Use it on areas where your skin may feel tight or sore or on your lips for a rapid surge of moisture. The rich formula soothes dry skin and the protective formula can even repair minor burns and grazes. I myself have even reached for this product when my sun worshipping may have got a little out of hand, with no aftersun to hand, this is a suitable alternative, slathered all over my face it gave instant relief and moisture to tight, parched skin. Plus, the non-greasy finish won't leave you in that far-too common occurrence all women endure at some time, sat waiting for your cream to soak in before you can leave the privacy of your bedroom/bathroom without your fella asking 'what's on your face? '/ 'What's up with your face?' I get this all the time,there is no frustration like it. 

This balm checks all the boxes and is worth picking up as I guarantee there is always a job it can do for you. The handy-man of the skincare world, if you will. 

I picked mine up when I was in Spain but it is available at Boots for £15.50. 

Rachel xo


 

1 comment:

  1. I've been suffering from dry skin patches all over my body recently so might give this a go, have been very pleased with all the other La Roche-Posay products I've ever purchased xx

    Heels forever

    ReplyDelete