The Beauty Bucket List, things you've always wanted to try but just haven't plucked up the courage or got around to doing. No matter how big or small, I think we should all take the plunge now and then. Here are a few things on my to-do list.
1. Colour my hair- Yes I've been a bottle blonde and had my fair share of highlights but I've been eyeing up a fun colour, lilac or pink. Not all over over hue but a little dip of the tips. My only fears with this are that A) it could stain my hair (damn you porous hair follicles) resulting in a permanent rainbow hue and B) I wouldn't t know what to to wear every day, I feel as though my hair would clash with everything.
2. Claw nails- My nails can grow quite long naturally but I think for this look, acrylics are needed. I believe that Karen Walker off of 'Will & Grace' started this trend and I quote ''No don't file my nails like that, I want them pointy, like claws''.
3. DIY eyebrow dye - I've had my brows HD'd and love a good strong brow so I have many a time considered dyeing them myself which would save time and money. Perhaps the easiest and therefore the first thing I'll take a stab at.
4. Wear an ombre lip on a night out- Not that adventurous I know. I love a bold lip and it can be a lot of fun to have a playful pout. However, it is a little impractical, I just know it would smear on a glass within the first 15 minutes of my night and hey, a girls gotta drink!
5. Asymmetric hair cut- A la Ashley Olsen. Such a pretty hair do but I'm a terrible customer in a hair salon and don't know if I could take the chop!
6. Pedicure- Such a basic beauty treatment, some could even argue it is a given right to every woman, but I have never been to a salon and had a mani-pedi. I manage that department myself at home but I would love to have one professionally in a salon.
So there it is, my beauty bucket list, with my red pen at the ready, I'm off to get ticking.
Is there any beauty treatment or trend you'd like to try?