Sunday 28 July 2013

Let's Go To The Beach

Evening! I know I normally ramble on about all things beauty and fashion but I thought I'd try my hand at a little lifestyle post today, not too picture heavy for my first time round but here it goes. 

Last weekend I visited Anglesey for the day with all the family, a place I've frequented a lot during my childhood and with the gorgeous weather we were having, we thought we could revisit an old favourite and soak up some sun. So we packed up our parasol, rustled up a picnic and we were in our way. 

 The beach we visited is called Sandy beach, original huh? It was so warm that we were able to take dip in the sea and had a little splash around. Our dog, Maddi, a blue roan Cocker Spaniel, has visited this beach many a time in her 10 years but has never much of a fan of water, on this day she had a paddle herself, at first a little nervous but she was a natural and swimming laps around us, literally.



After a day at the beach, we'd had enough sun, I could really tell, my face felt so tight, and we wandered into the nearby town Betws-y-Coed for a stroll around, a drink and a bite to eat. 

Fresh-from-the-sea fish and chips, eaten on the beach, with lashings of vinegar, there is nothing like it.

 
The boy and I post-chippy and post-beach, explaining my authentic sea-salt beach waves. Bumble and Bumble, who needs ya!



 Anglesey is such beautiful little island off of Wales and I swear it has it's own climate out there, it was a scorching hot day and was thoroughly needed and enjoyed. 

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment