Monday 1 July 2013

Lacquer L'Orange


Always one for a bold lip, I've accumulated quite the collection of lippies and whilst having a bit of a clear out I noticed there are a few trends running through my stash. A favourite of mine homes around the oranges. Such a fun way to introduce colour to your face and you can be as subtle as you like with a simple wash of gloss or go big and bold with a neon number straight from the lipstick bullet. 

Orange can seem a tricky hue to tackle but there is such a range out there we needn't be afraid. Peaches, corals and red-toned oranges.. we can all have our own take on a fanta-tastic pout. 

I'm a big lover of orange and though I once shelled out serious bucks for a Limited Edition YSL eye palette, featuring a gorgeous orange powder which the model wore so well, I had no such luck...and it didn't haven't the impact I wanted, sore eyes anyone? Whereas on the lips, orange works wonderfully, if I do say so myself. 

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment