Sunday 14 July 2013

Spruce up // I want it all

Hello! 

Just a quick one to say you may have noticed that I've spruced up I Want It All- with a new header, which took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure out configurations, sizing and all that techy stuff. I am an absolute noob when it comes technology so I must say I'm rather proud and happy with what I ended up with. 
Nothing too fancy here, yet, like I say I'm still learning and there are only so many hours in the day and amount of times I'm allowed to ask my boyfriend the same question on how to add widgets and gizmos before he will point blank refuse to listen to any more of my website woes. 

I've also updated my Instagram and changed my name to iwantitallblog. 

Anyway, yes I thought it was about time I gave my humble abode a little spring cleaning and a fresh lick of paint as they say. Hopefully you like what you see and more importantly, like what I tippety-tap out, tucked away in my bedroom pretending I'm Carrie Bradshaw ;)

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment