Saturday 10 August 2013

Tipp-Ex Tips

 

I've been a stationary fiend since my school days where I took huge delight in picking out my annual pencil case and cramming it with pens and pencils. I took much as just as much care and attention with the accessories, you know- the snazzy foldable rulers and a fresh pot of Tipp-Ex for any schoolgirl errors. 

Tipp-Ex nails were perhaps the very first 'trend' I latched on to, I was technically able to paint my nails in class, and I much as I prevailed with the strawberry scented gel pen which had zero colour pay-off, I soon submitted to Tipp-Exing my tips and took huge delight in flashing my new paint job.

This trend has once again been making an appearance and I'm a little happier with the results this time around. A chic look which is sported well on my shorter filed nails I've been wearing for the past month or so. 

I used Sinful Colors nail polish which is available from Boots for a bargain price of £1.99. Any white polish will do and I'm sure everyone will have one sat in their french manicure set. Failing that, you could scour your stationery for a blob of Tipp-Ex if you're feeling nostalgic. Please someone tell me it wasn't just me who did this?




  Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment