Wednesday 23 October 2013

OPI Nail Envy. Because I Had To See What All The Fuss Was About.


OPI has always been one of those brands that I've read about but never bought into the whole hype, I've 'adopted' a pink shade 'Strawberry Fields' from my sister and that's as far it went. 

Back in early September I treated myself to some gel nail extensions, I loved them but they didn't love me and wreaked havoc with my nails. After my stint with stiletto nails, my real nails were looking a little worse for wear so I lacquered up with multiple nail base coats, treatments and oils but they just weren't cutting the mustard.

I've always been intrigued by OPI Nail Envy but the £18.95 price tag (from Boots, I know you can get it cheaper online but my impatience got the better of me and I wanted that instant gratification) sounded like an awful lot. Well, my Boots Advantage Card was looking pretty healthy and had hit past the £40 mark so I thought what's a measly £19? 

I’ve been using this every other day and my nails have finally got a bit of life back in them, have stopped splitting and are edging their way over my finger tips. Hurrah!
My once strong and beautiful nails which I always got compliments on are on their way back to recovery thanks to some TLC and some pretty liberal applications of Nail Envy. The bottle that is defintely worth the buck.

Rachel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment