Sunday 6 October 2013

Sunday Refresh


Sunday is my day that I don't wear a scrap of makeup and I take utter delight in this occasion. Some weeks my skin is just counting down the days until it's time to get naked. Obligatory face mask and facial oil will always conclude my weekend but before the clock strikes 8, my optimum hour of pampering, I rely on two little tubes to see me through my Sunday, the line we're looking for here is refresh, refresh, refresh. 

I apply copious spritzes of Boots Botanics Rosewater Toner throughout the day which haves that quick refreshes, tightens and awakens my tired, sad, Sunday skin. It's a little pick-me-up when I'm lazing around the house.

The spritzing toner's partner in crime and what I picked up for myself after stealing my boyfriend's on too many occasions is the Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll On. Quite the cult product when it first hit the market and one that often gets overlooked today through the abundance of peeper-prepping products (say that 4 times quickly) we have to chose from. It was the first of it's kind and was so unique when it first came out. I really like this handy little tube and I've been reaching for it more and more with my early mornings and I find it to cooling and soothing first thing in morning and it de-puffs the under eye area. Again, on a Sunday, if I'm particularly tired I'll apply this a few times.  

I'm off to do a spot of shopping so my 'Sunday Face' might have to have a little more effort than this duo today and then Aaron and I might stop for a carvery, it is Sunday after all. 

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment