Tuesday 29 October 2013

Topshop Boutique

Topshop Boutique

This to you may look like a blur of black and grey but to me it is a little slice of monochrome heaven. Topshop Boutique are serving up some serious material this season and I am desperate to get my hands on some of it. 

Their prices are definitely on the top end of your typical Topshop price tag but you're paying for the quality, with their fabric of choice being silk and the cut of all their pieces being sharp and clean. Me likey, a lot. 

The black silk wrap skirt is particularly beautiful and I do have a soft spot for this- pockets and silk? Sign me up. I've spotted a similar number in Zara too, if that is your retail therapy destination of choice. 

Both the floral patterned jumpsuit and dress are a-ma-zing with such a gorgeous print. I feel like both would be tricky to wear and swamp my 5' 4''frame, but a girl can dream. 

I need some Boutique in my wardrobe. 

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment