Thursday 9 January 2014

Essie- One Polish To Rule All


Ever since I discovered Essie nail polishes I have obsessed over their ample shades and I have worked up quite the collection in my stash and came to the conclusion that Essie is The One, the polish to rule all others, and here's why. 

There isn't anything I dislike about them, ever their slightly beefy price tag of £7.99 a bottle as I wholeheartedly think they're worth it. Their heaving range of hues, a one-slick finish and the perfect brush for a neat and fuss-free application. Not to mention their alluring names for each colour, After School boy blazer, Pink-A-boo, Absolutely Shore, I may have made the odd purchase based purely on name alone...

I still have a mental-list as long as my arm of colours I intend to pick up and I can definitely see me edging over to the oranges and corals in the coming months, Meet Me At Sunset has my name written all over it. I'm on a mission to whittle down the perfect pillar box red while the darker hues and berry tones will forever have my heart. My all time favourite colour just so happens to be Essie, too. Lady Godiva, a deep chocolatey red which could almost look black in some lights and then there's Fiji, oh Fiji, you utterly gorgeous powdery, milkshake pale pink. If you've never tried Essie, I'd recommend your start with Fiji- you'll
be hook, line and sinker like the rest of us.


As I type this out I'm sporting Exotic Liras which is another beaut, a fuschia pink. Essie polishes are a favourite thing of mine and I've yet to meet one I didn't like.

Rachel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment