Friday 3 January 2014

The Diary 2014


There is nothing quite like the first page of a new notebook and I scribble in them by the dozen so when a new year rolls around it's time to pick just one, I chose wisely, factoring in if it's a page per day and how much space I have to write down any thoughts or jot down my plans. And it has to fit into my handbag while also looking pretty. Yep, this is some serious stationery going down. 

If you're still in the market for your 2014 diary I picked this up from Tesco and it was a very reasonable £4.50. It's small and compact- its about the size of my hand, ummm.. A6 would that be?  It has a page per day which I like as it fits all my thoughts neatly on one page and its fairly sturdy to throw into my handbag day to day. Oh, and then there is the print, so pretty! 

Let's hope this is full of exciting things so I can jot it all down in this. 

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment