Saturday 24 May 2014

Je Ne Regrette Rien


So Whistles has once again done it, another comfy sweater to add my collection. I am seriously crushing on everything in Whistles just recently and their sweaters hit the mark on what I'm after; not too expensive, effortless to throw on with no thought involved but you still look put together. Plus, I love the fun slogan thing they have going on... 

This was a bit more than you'd pay at the likes of Topshop or Zara but for me, they are so worth it! Aaron picked this up for me when he was in Sheffield with work and I googled if there was a Whistles store in the city as we don't have one here (I typically trek to the Selfridges concession in Birmingham when I need my fix). 

As the weather has been torrential for the past 3 days, I've practically lived in this and have been happy to do so, it is so soft. 

Sequins aren't really something I gravitate towards but seeing as it's Whistles, I thought I'd take my chances and do you know what? I regret nothing. (Sorry, it had to be done).

Rachel xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment