Thursday 21 May 2015

The New Balm: Elemis Pro- Collagen Cleansing Balm


The other week I attended an event at Moddershall Oaks and left with a very nice goodie bag which I raided as soon as I got home. (See evidence of this on my Instagram ) and what I was especially happy to find was the Elemis Pro- Collagen Cleansing Balm. I am a huge fan of Elemis and I know Moddershall Oaks use this brand in all of their treatments so naturally this was a great product to try courtesy of the lovely people at Moddershall Oaks. 

I am a huge cleanser fiend, I am always buying new ones and I have a few firm favourites I use on rotation such as the Oskia Renaissance Gel & Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm but my face is always happy to slap on a new product so on this went. So how do I like it? It's up there with Emma & Oskia for sure...

I really like the thick consistency of the cleansing balm and the scent and texture sits well with me as it's familiar territory to my much loved aforementioned balms. This smells... expensive. It has that spa scent to it and those two minutes when I'm massaging this in are something I fantasise about when I'm tired at my office desk.

This leaves the skin nourished and feeling nice and plump. I almost finished my samples of this and I just know I'm going to have to make a purchse when my Oskia cleanser conks out.

No comments:

Post a Comment