Thursday 21 May 2015

The Two Hair Products You Need To Pick Up




So here's a disclaimer for you, I’m telling you these are two hair products that you seriously need to pick up and one of them I haven’t even picked up yet and the other I technically didn’t pay for... Let me explain. 

It’s not because I don’t think they’re worth the money or because I’m just trying to plug a product but it’s because I am a very loyal shopper to my local Boots and I have ‘my girl’ there, a lovely woman called Rebecca (yes we’re on a first names base and follow each other on Instagram and everything) who knows I have a serious thing for nice hair products and she is always sure to keep me in the loop of any new launches and gives me very generous samples. And secondly, since I’m such a loyal shopper there my Boots Points rack up pretty quickly so the second product was a freebie thanks to my ample points. 

The first product I’m waxing lyrical about is the Bumble & bumble All Style Blow Dry. This crème classes itself as a one-step wonder that fights frizz, protects against heat damage and works in a similar way to my trusty Living Proof Prime Style Extender to extend the life of my hair style after a good blowdry. 

Lately I was complaining that my hair felt ‘fluffy’ and I couldn’t put my finger on why then realised it’s because I have stopped using this (so many hair products & so little hair means I alternate a lot) so I’ve gone back to this and my hair has been feeling so much more sleek and ‘done’. I work it right the way through my hair and it doesn’t feel thick or heavy. 

I really trust Bumble & bumble for styling products and I’ll definitely be picking this up when my sample pot runs out. It’s in a blue tube if you want to look for it in Boots and it’s £23- it’ll last you ages! 

My second product that I am obsessed with is the Ojon Revitalizing Mist which is a crème and oil hybrid that you have to shake up before you spray this into your hair. It’s extremely lightweight and I spray this into damp hair all over then once my hair is dry and styled I spray a few more pumps onto the under layers of my hair and at the nape of my neck as this is where most of my hair breakage is as it gets caught up in my necklace and don’t you always get those little wispy bits that never tie into your ponytail? I feel like I’m doing my hair some good using this as I use Ojon shampoos and conditioners and they have really helped the condition of my hair. 

I use this on second day hair too and spray it quite liberally then brush my hair up into a top knot and let it soak up all that restorative goodness.
Do yourself a favour and take yourself to an Ojon counter to get a whiff of this. Heaven!

It is £20.50 and if you're anything like me (or my sister who swears by this too) it won't last you long because you will get carried away spritzing this as it smells too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment